Friday, June 19, 2009

Whoa ~ what a great day!

***I started this post over a week ago - before I left for a week in PA - and I'm just going to post it "as-is" right now until I get a chance to finish/edit it!***

Besides being a Friday...
I somehow managed to get us all packed for our week-long trip to Pittsburgh that starts tomorrow morning at a very early hour (grrr), then headed out for some SALE shopping!

First stop was CVS to try out this reported deal on the Style Science Lens Cleaning Cloths that did not work for me :( Oh well... I wonder if CVS caught on by now?


I wanted to quickly run into Giant Eagle for 2-3 things, nothing I needed, but had read about some good deals this week. And they certainly were!
  • (3) Betty Crocker Warm Delights @ 3/$5 - (3) $.50 Qs that doubled.
  • (4) Wet Ones wipes @ $2.29 ea - (4) $.75 Qs that doubled.
  • In Touch Magazine (guilty purchase at checkout thanks to J&K+8 on the cover) $2.99
I got an instant $5 off and $2 off my order (from where??? IDK)
My OOP was $2.84 *gasp* Which is when I realized if I hadn't purchased the mag, I wouldn't have owed anything! PLUS.... I rec'd a $2 OYNO coupon!


Then we bopped into SuperPetz with our FREE dog treat coupon, where we left with a bag of $3.99 Greenies for Nada!


Last stop (finally, I'm hot and tired) was GIANT for their "meat deal".

No comments:

Post a Comment